Spirit II will kill Tuberculosis, Canine Parvovirus, and HIV-1 on pre-cleaned, inanimate, non-porous surfaces. It conforms to CDC Bloodborne-Pathogens procedures for environmental surfaces. Use of Zep Spirit requires no dilution, mixing or measuring required. EPA registered. Zep Spirit II (EPA Reg # 1839-83-1270) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus-Wuhan (also 2019-nCoV) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against 2019 novel coronavirus-Wuhan (also 2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Rotavirus, Rhinovirus Type 39, Hepatitis A virus, Poliovirus Type 1, and Canine Parvovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html ) for additional information.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and more
- Kills HIV-1 (associated with AIDS), HBV (Hepatitis B Virus), Influenza A (Pandemic 2009 H1N1), Norovirus (Norwalk), Canine Parvovirus, Rabies Virus, and more
- Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) on pre-cleaned, non-porous, hard surfaces
- Controls mildew growth on pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces
- Registered as a disinfectant with the EPA; see label for contact times and additional kill claims
- Powerful detergent system quickly cuts through grease and heavy soil to allow for easy wiping
ZEP Site Link: https://www.zep.com/product/zepcorporate/spirit-ii
SDS: Spirit II SDS
SHIPPING: UPS shipments leave our building at 3:00 central time zone M-F. Any orders made after 2:00 on Friday or over a holiday will be shipped the next available business day.