For questions concerning our products, curbside pickups, or shipping just give us a call. No need to fill out a form or send an email into the vast abyss of the internet. We are a real company based on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast and not some oversees website. We typically ship products the same day as long as we have time to box your order in time to make it out on UPS.
Thank you for making us a part of your safety plan for home and business.
Due to the overwhelming need and requests for disinfecting supplies nationwide, we have responded with a dedicated COVID-19 site for the most requested and hard-to-find items. Most in-stock items are available for purchase at our retail location and UPS shipping.
Worldwide backlogs due to demand have broken down the supply chain of sanitizing products. As a result, we have to look outside our regular distribution networks to find innovative solutions. Our goal is to help by working with our community and leveraging our industry relationships to find scarce, but much needed supplies.
S&L Office Supplies and Printing primarily services the business needs of commercial clients across the Gulf Coast throughout MS and LA. S&L is also unique as the only independent office supplies dealer on the MS Gulf Coast with retail shopping, shipping, print/copy services, commercial deliveries, and discount pricing.
- US Small Business Administration (SBA)
The SBA website provides a variety of small business loans for those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as facts and guidance on the virus for employers and employees.
- Paycheck Protection Program
An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance (EIDL)
This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Paycheck Protection Program
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
Information on tax deadline changes, tax credits for employers required to provide paid sick leave, and more.
- Guide to the CARES Act
The Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Department of Treasury have begun releasing the information that will guide the programs created through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- ALABAMA: COVID-19 Resources
- CALIFORNIA: Coronavirus Resources Page
- COLORADO: COVID-19 Updates
- DELAWARE: COVID-19 Information for DE Small Businesses
- FLORIDA: Business Assistance Resources
- IDAHO: COVID-19 Information
- ILLINOIS: Emergency Small Business Grants and Loans
- IOWA: Business Recovery Assistance
- LOUISIANA: Resources for Impacted Businesses
- MARYLAND: COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund Programs for Businesses
- MASSACHUSETTS: COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses
- MICHIGAN: Small Business Relief Program
- NEBRASKA: COVID-19 Information
- NEW HAMPSHIRE: COVID-19 Business Resources
- NEW JERSEY: What Employers & Businesses Should Know
- NEW MEXICO: Help for Businesses Negatively Impacted by COVID-19
- NEW YORK: Assistance & Guidance for Businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus
- NORTH CAROLINA: Business Relief Resources
- OREGON: Coronavirus Resources for Business
- TEXAS: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources and Information
- UTAH: Resources for Business
- VERMONT: Business and Economic Resources
- WASHINGTON: COVID-19 Business Resources for Washington State
- WISCONSIN: COVID-19 Business Resources
- WYOMING: COVID-19 Resources for Employers